Accessories – SINGER 6106 User Manual
Attention! The text in this document has been recognized automatically. To view the original document, you can use the "Original mode".
The accessories that come with your sewing
machine are designed to help you do many
kinds of sewing easily.
1. Transparent Bobbins (No. 172336).
• Style 2020 in your machine when deliver
ed is for general sewing.
• Style 2045 is used for sewing knits,
stretch fabrics and elastic.
• Style 2025 for twin-needle decorative
stitching on woven and knit fabrics.
3. Buttonhole Foot is used to make bar tack
buttonholes of any length in four steps.
4. Special Purpose Foot. Used for all kinds
of decorative zig-zag stitching.
5. Zipper Foot for inserting zippers and stitch
ing corded seams.
General Purpose Foot on your machine
when delivered, is used for all utility sew
ing, with either straight or zig-zag stitching.
General Purpose Needle Plate on your
machine when delivered is used with all
8. Snap-in Feed Cover for button sewing and
Spool Pin Extension used for tubes of
10. Blindstitch Hem Guide. Use this with the
general purpose foot to position and guide
11. Detachable Spool Pin for decorative twin-
12. Felt to help thread unwind smoothly.