SINGER W1305 User Manual
Attention! The text in this document has been recognized automatically. To view the original document, you can use the "Original mode".
1. Turn the balance wheel by hand until needle is at its highest point.
2. Remove bobbin and bobbin case.
3. Turn knob (A) one ha!f turn toward you.
4. Turn knob ;B) one half turn away from you.
5. Remove retaining (C;, and hook (D) by grasping axle of hook 'D).
6. Remove accumulated lint and thread from retaining ring, hook and
7. Replace hook !,D.' m race body, with axle facing out, forming a
perfect circle with Driver E..
8. Replace retaining ring (C), polished side out, so that both grooves
are under knobs (A) and B).
9 LOCK retaing ring with knobs (A) and ( B j .
10. Replace bobbin and bobbin cace, and commence sewing.
DO NOT ATTEMPT TO FORCE ANY OF
THE ABOVE OPERATIONS.