Important safety instructions, To reduce the risk of electric shock, Danger – SINGER W1499 User Manual
Page 3: Save these instructions, Warning
Attention! The text in this document has been recognized automatically. To view the original document, you can use the "Original mode".
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
When using an electrical appliance, basic safety precautions should always be
folowed, including the following:
Read all instructions before using
To reduce the risk of electric shock:
An appliance should never be left unattended when plugged in. Always unplug this
appliance from the electric outlet immediately after using and before cleaning.
To reduce the risk of burns, fire,
electric shock, or injury to persons:
1. Do not allow to be used as a toy. Close attention is necessary when this appliance
used by or near children.
2. Use this appliance only for its intended use as described in this manual. Us# only
attachments recommended by the manufacturer as contained in this manual.
3. Never operate this appliance if it has a damaged cord or plug, if it is not working
has been dropped or damaged, or dropped into water. Return the
appliance to the nearest authorized dealer or service center for examination, repair
electrical or mechanical adjustment.
4. Never operate the appliance with any air openings blocked. Keep ventilation open
ings of the sewing machine and foot controller free from the accumulation of lint
dust, and loose cloth.
5. Never drop or insert any object into any opening.
6. Do not use outdoors.
7. Do not operate where aerosol <spray) products are being used or where oxvoen is
8. To disconnect, turn all controls to the off (“0”) position, then remove plug from
9. Do not unplug by pulling on cord. To unplug, grasp the plug, not the cord
1. Always unplug before relamping. Replace bulb with same type rated 15 watts
2. Do not reach for an appliance that has fallen into water. Unplug immediately.
3. Do not place or store appliance where it can fall or be pulled into a tub or sink
Do not place in or drop into water or other liquid.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS