Important safety instructions – Marantz SA-11S1 User Manual
READ BEFORE OPERATING EQUIPMENT
This product was designed and manufactured to meet strict quality and safety standards. There
are, however, some installation and operation precautions which you should be particularly aware
1. Read these instructions - All the safety and operating instructions should be read before the
product is operated.
2. Keep these instructions - The safety and operating instructions should be kept for future
3. Heed all warnings - All warnings on the product and in the operating instructions should be
4. Follow all instructions - All operating and use instructions should be followed.
5. Do not use this apparatus near water - Do not use this product near water-for example, near a
bath tub, wash bowl, kitchen sink, or laundry tub, in a wet basement, or near a swimming pool,
and the like.
6. Clean only with dry cloth - Unplug this product from the wall outlet before cleaning. Do not use
liquid cleaners or aerosol cleaners. Use a dry cloth for cleaning.
7. Do not block any ventilation openings. Install in accordance with the manufacture's
8. Do not install near any heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other
apparatus (including amplifiers) that produce heat.
9. Do not defeat the safety purpose of the polarized or grounding-type plug. A polarized plug has
two blades with one wider than the other. A grounding type plug has two blades and a third
grounding prong. The wide blade or the third prong are provided for your safety. If the provided
plug does not fit into your outlet, consult an electrician for replacement of the obsolete outlet.
AC GROUNDING-TYPE PLUG
10. Protect the power cord from being walked on or pinched particularly at plugs, convenience
receptacles, and the point where they exit from the apparatus.
11. Only use attachments/accessories specified by the manufacturer.
12. Use only with the cart, stand, tripod, bracket, or table specified by the manufacturer, or sold
with the apparatus. When a cart is used, use caution when moving the cart/apparatus
combination to avoid injury from tip-over.