NEC Projector VT560 User Manual

Page 9

Advertising
background image

99-00590-00 Rev A0

Replacing an NEC VT560 Projector (03-00060) in a 2000i-DVX

9 of 15

If the gap at the top of the screen is greater than 3.5", you must raise the projector plate to reduce the gap to 3.5" or
less before you can proceed to step 7. Reduce the gap as follows:

a. While a second person supports the projector, use the security key to loosen and then remove the four button-head

screws (together with the accompanying flat and split washers) that hold the projector/projector plate assembly to
the two sides of the projector platform.

b. Raise the projector plate upwards, incrementing both letter and number screw locations (for example, raise the

plate from I-9 to H-8).

c. Replace and secure the fastening hardware with the security key.

7. Move to the front of the cabinet, and use the supplied 7/16" nut driver to turn the bolt inside the Electronics Tray access

hole counterclockwise, adjusting the angle of the small mirror. This raises the image to meet the upper frame of the
cabinet.

IMPORTANT

Before you begin, note that each vertically upwards increment of the projector plate (from I-9 to H-8, for
example) will only raise the image on the screen slightly less than 1/8" (due to the angle of the plate).
Take this into account when you’re determining the position to which you want to raise the plate. Raising
the plate from I-9 to G-7, for example, would raise the image by 1/4".

Projected

3" Space

Each move

upwards results

in a 1/8"

increment in

image height

Advertising