GE 25414 User Manual
You cannot be heard by the other party.
• Make sure the handset or headset cord is inserted properly and securely.
• Make sure the MUTE feature is not turned on.
Phone does not ring.
• Make sure the ringer is turned on.
• Make sure the Do Not Disturb feature is not activated.
• You may have too many extension phones on your line. Try unplugging some phones.
• See solutions for “No dial tone.”
Incoming voice too low or none at all.
• Check volume setting.
Memory dialing doesn’t work
• Did you program the memory location keys correctly?
• Did you follow proper dialing sequence?
Battery icon is blank or shows only one bar
• The 4 “AAA” batteries need replacing or are improperly installed or not installed at all.
Intercom does not function correctly
• Make sure line 1 is connected properly and common to all phones on the system.
• Make sure all phone ID’s (station numbers) involved have been assigned.
Transfer does not function correctly
• Make sure receiver phones (stations) have same line connected.
Intercom indicator turns red and green alternately
• The station address needs to be re-assigned due to a duplicate station address in the system. See “Changing the Phone ID (Station
General Product Care
To keep your telephone working and looking good, follow these guidelines:
• Avoid putting the phone near heating appliances and devices that generate electrical noise (for example, motors or ﬂuorescent
• DO NOT expose to direct sunlight or moisture.
• Avoid dropping the handset, as well as other rough treatment to the phone.
• Clean the phone with a soft cloth.
• Never use a strong cleaning agent or abrasive powder because this will damage the ﬁnish.
• Retain the original packaging in case you need to ship the phone at a later date.
If trouble is experienced with this equipment, for repair or warranty information, please contact customer service at 1-800-511-3180.
If the equipment is causing harm to the telephone network, the telephone company may request that you disconnect the equipment
until the problem is resolved.
This product may be serviced only by the manufacturer or its authorized service agents. Changes or modiﬁcations not expressly
approved by ATLINKS USA, Inc. could void the user’s authority to operate this product. For instructions on how to obtain service, refer
to the warranty included in this guide or call customer service at
Or refer inquiries to:
ATLINKS USA, Inc.
Manager, Consumer Relations
P O Box 1976
Indianapolis, IN 46206
Attach your sales receipt to the booklet for future reference or jot down the date this product was purchased or received as a gift. This
information will be valuable if service should be required during the warranty period.
Purchase date ___________ Name of store _____________________________________________________________________