Other information – GE 25414 User Manual
What your warranty covers:
• Defects in materials or workmanship.
For how long after your purchase:
• One year, from date of purchase. (The warranty period for rental units begins with the ﬁrst rental or 45 days from date of shipment
to the rental ﬁrm, whichever comes ﬁrst.)
What we will do:
• Provide you with a new or, at our option, a refurbished unit. The exchange unit is under warranty for the remainder of the original
product’s warranty period.
How you get service:
• Properly pack your unit. Include any cables, etc., which were originally provided with the product. We recommend using the
original carton and packing materials.
• ”Proof of purchase in the form of a bill of sale or receipted invoice which is evidence that the product is within the warranty
period, must be presented to obtain warranty service.” For rental ﬁrms, proof of ﬁrst rental is also required. Also print your name
and address and a description of the defect. Send via standard UPS or its equivalent to:
ATLINKS USA, Inc.
11721 B Alameda Ave.
Socorro, Texas 79927
• Pay any charges billed to you by the Exchange Center for service not covered by the warranty.
• Insure your shipment for loss or damage. ATLINKS accepts no liability in case of damage or loss.
• A new or refurbished unit will be shipped to you freight prepaid.
What your warranty does not cover:
• Customer instruction. (Your Owner’s Manual provides information regarding operating instructions and user controls. Any
additional information, should be obtained from your dealer.)
• Installation and setup service adjustments.
• Damage from misuse or neglect.
• Products which have been modiﬁed or incorporated into other products.
• Products purchased or serviced outside the USA.
• Acts of nature, such as but not limited to lightning damage.
• Please complete and mail the Product Registration Card packed with your unit. It will make it easier to contact you should it ever
be necessary. The return of the card is not required for warranty coverage.
Limitation of Warranty:
• THE WARRANTY STATED ABOVE IS THE ONLY WARRANTY APPLICABLE TO THIS PRODUCT. ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED (INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE) ARE HEREBY
DISCLAIMED. NO VERBAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION GIVEN BY ATLINKS USA, INC., ITS AGENTS, OR EMPLOYEES SHALL CREATE A
GUARANTY OR IN ANY WAY INCREASE THE SCOPE OF THIS WARRANTY.
• REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT AS PROVIDED UNDER THIS WARRANTY IS THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY OF THE CONSUMER. ATLINKS USA,
INC. SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE USE OF THIS PRODUCT OR
ARISING OUT OF ANY BREACH OF ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY ON THIS PRODUCT. THIS DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
AND LIMITED WARRANTY ARE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF INDIANA. EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY
APPLICABLE LAW, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ON THIS PRODUCT IS
LIMITED TO THE APPLICABLE WARRANTY PERIOD SET FORTH ABOVE.
How state law relates to this warranty:
• Some states do not allow the exclusion nor limitation of incidental or consequential damages, or limitations on how long an
implied warranty lasts so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.
• This warranty gives you speciﬁc legal rights, and you also may have other rights that vary from state to state.
If you purchased your product outside the USA:
• This warranty does not apply. Contact your dealer for warranty information.