Preparing the remote controller – Marantz VP-12S1s User Manual
Open the cover.
Insert batteries (AA).
Make sure to match the + and – marks on the batteries
with inside the battery compartment.
Close the cover.
– The available battery types are limited: manganese dry
cell and alkaline dry cell.
– Do not mix different battery types.
– Do not mix old and new batteries.
– Only batteries of the same type are to be used.
– Remove exhausted batteries from the Remote
– Do not attempt to recharge non-rechargeable batteries.
– Do not use rechargeable batteries.
– Batteries are to be inserted with the correct polarity.
– The supply terminals are not to be short-circuited.
– Never throw batteries in a fire or attempt to open up its
– If the user does not intend to use the Remote Controller
for a long time, remove the batteries.
– Keep away from heat.
– The effect range of the Remote Controller is approximately
– Do not be subjected to strong shock.
– Do not be subjected to moisture.
If the unit gets moistured, wipe it off immediately.
– The Remote Controller operation may not function if the
projector’s IR sensors are exposed to direct sun light or
strong artificial light, or if there is an obstacle between
the IR sensors and the Remote Controller.
Preparing the Remote Controller