Maytag MAGIC CHEF CER3725AGW User Manual
* Brand names for cleaning products are registered trademarks of the respective manufacturers.
** To order direct, call 1-877-232-6771.
Oven Window -
• Avoid using excessive amounts of water which may seep under or behind glass causing staining.
• Wash with soap and water. Rinse with clear water and dry. Glass cleaner can be used if sprayed on
a cloth first.
• Do not use abrasive materials such as scouring pads, steel wool or powdered cleaners as they will
Oven Interior -
• Clean frequently using mild abrasive cleaners and a plastic pad.
• Do not use metallic scouring pads because they will scratch the surface.
• When using commercial oven cleaners follow the manufacturer’s instructions.
• Wipe up acidic spills (tomato or milk based foods) as soon as possible with soap and water. If the spill
is not wiped up, it may discolor the porcelain.
To make cleaning easier, remove the oven door, if desired. (See Maintenance section on
• When cool, wash with warm, soapy water, rinse and dry. Never wipe a warm or hot surface with a damp
cloth as this may damage the surface and may cause a steam burn.
• For stubborn soil, use mildly abrasive cleaning agents such as baking soda paste or Bon Ami.* Do not use
abrasive, caustic or harsh cleaning agents such as steel wool pads or oven cleaners. These products will
Panels – Painted
scratch or permanently damage the surface.
Important: Use a dry towel or cloth to wipe up spills, especially acidic or sugary spills. Surface
may discolor or dull if soil is not immediately removed. This is especially important for
• Clean with soapy water.
• Remove stubborn soil with cleansing powder or soap-filled scouring pad. Rinse and dry.