Maytag MAGIC CHEF CER3725AGW User Manual
• Tiny scratches or abrasions.
- Make sure cooktop and pan bottom are clean. Do not slide glass or metal pans
across top. Make sure pan bottom is not rough. Use the recommended
cleaning agents. See page 4.
• Metal marks.
- Do not slide metal pans across top. When cool, clean with Cooktop
Cleaning Creme (Part No. 20000001). See page 4.
• Brown streaks and specks.
- Remove spills promptly. Never wipe with a soiled cloth or sponge. Make sure
cooktop and pan bottom are clean.
• Areas with a metallic sheen.
- Mineral deposits from water and food. Use recommended cleaning agents.
See page 4.
• Pitting or flaking.
- Remove sugary boilovers promptly. See page 4.
Moisture collects on oven
• This is normal when cooking foods high in moisture.
window or steam comes from
• Excessive moisture was used when cleaning the window.
There is a strong odor or light
• This is normal for a new range and will disappear after a few uses.
smoke when oven is turned on.
• Turning on a ventilation fan will help remove the smoke and/or odor.
• Excessive food soils on the oven bottom.
Noises may be heard.
• The oven makes several low-level noises. You may hear the oven relays as they go on
and off. This is normal.
• As the oven heats and cools, you may hear sounds of metal parts expanding and
contracting. This is normal and will not damage your appliance.
There are no beeps and
• Control may be in Sabbath Mode. See page 14.
SAb flashing and then
• Oven is in Sabbath Mode. To cancel, press and hold the CLOCK pad for five