Troubleshooting – Sharp PN-E802 User Manual
The Power LED is flashing in red and green alternately.
When “TEMPERATURE” is displayed in the corner of the
• When the internal temperature of the monitor rises
excessively, the brightness of the backlight decreases
automatically in order to prevent high-temperature-
related problems. When this occurs, “TEMPERATURE” is
displayed on the screen and the Power LED flashes red
and green alternately. (When TEMPERATURE ALERT is
set to OSD & LED. This varies depending on the setting.)
• If the internal temperature rises further, the monitor
automatically enters standby mode. (The Power LED
continues flashing red and green alternately.)
• Remove the cause of the excessive temperature rise.
- If the monitor enters standby mode due to a rise in
temperature, to return to normal display, turn the power
switch off and then back on again. The monitor, however,
will enter standby mode again if the cause of the
temperature rise is not eliminated. (See page 7.)
- Check whether the monitor is placed at a location where
a quick rise in temperature is likely. Internal temperature
rises quickly if the vents on the monitor are blocked.
- Internal temperature rises quickly if dust accumulates
inside the monitor or around the vents. Remove dust if
possible. Ask SHARP dealer about removing internal dust.