Mounting precautions – Sharp PN-E802 User Manual
• This product is for use indoors.
• A mounting bracket compliant with VESA specifications is
• Since the monitor is heavy, consult your dealer before
installing, removing or moving the monitor.
• Mounting the monitor on the wall requires special expertise
and the work must be performed by an authorized SHARP
dealer. You should never attempt to perform any of this
work yourself. Our company will bear no responsibility
for accidents or injuries caused by improper mounting or
• Use the monitor with the surface perpendicular to a level
surface. If necessary, the monitor may be tilted up to 20
degrees upward or downward.
• This monitor should be used at an ambient temperature
between 32°F (0°C) and 104°F (40°C). Provide
enough space around the monitor to prevent heat from
Unit: inch [cm]
For the monitor in landscape orientation
For the monitor in portrait orientation
Unit: inch [cm]
*1 When the distance between the monitor and a wall is
less than 1-7/16 inch (3.5 cm) or the monitor is installed
on a wall, this monitor should be used at an ambient
temparature between 32°F (0°C) and 95°F (35°C).
*2 When you install this monitor on a wall, the monitor
emits heat during operation, please be aware that this
heat may discolor or alter the wall.
• If it is difficult to provide sufficient space for any reason
such as the installation of the monitor inside a housing, or
if the ambient temperature may be outside of the range
of 32°F (0°C) to 104°F (40°C), install a fan or take other
measures to keep the ambient temperature within the
• Temperature condition may change when using the monitor
together with the optional equipments recommended by
SHARP. In such cases, please check the temperature
condition specified by the optional equipments.
• Do not block any ventilation openings. If the temperature
inside the monitor rises, this could lead to a malfunction.
• Do not place the monitor on a device which generates heat.
• Adhere to the following when installing the monitor in its
portrait orientation. Failing to adhere to the following may
- Install the monitor such that the power LED is located on
the bottom side.
- Set the MONITOR on the SETUP menu to PORTRAIT.
(See page 21.)
- Be sure to clamp the power cord (supplied) onto the cable
clamp attachment using the supplied cable clamp. When
clamping the power cord, take care not to stress the
terminal of the power cord. Do not bend the power cord
Power cord (Supplied)
Cable clamp Cable clamp attachment
• Use the supplied vertical sticker when you install the
monitor in portrait orientation.
Do not remove the factory-affixed sticker but affix the logo
sticker over it. Be careful not to cover the remote control
sensor or buttons.
• This monitor is fixed to the temporary stand used in the
package for transportation when shipped from the factory.
Please note that this stand is for temporary use only until
the monitor is properly mounted.