Tips and safety instructions – Sharp PN-E802 User Manual
- The TFT color LCD panel used in this monitor is made with
the application of high precision technology. However, there
may be minute points on the screen where pixels never light
or are permanently lit. Also, if the screen is viewed from
an acute angle there may be uneven colors or brightness.
Please note that these are not malfunctions but common
phenomena of LCDs and will not affect the performance of
- Do not display a still picture for a long period, as this could
cause a residual image.
- Never rub or tap the monitor with hard objects.
- Please understand that SHARP CORPORATION bears no
responsibility for errors made during use by the customer or
a third party, nor for any other malfunctions or damage to this
product arising during use, except where indemnity liability is
recognized under law.
- This monitor and its accessories may be upgraded without
- Do not use the monitor where there is a lot of dust, where
humidity is high, or where the monitor may come into contact
with oil or steam, as this could lead to fire.
- Ensure that the monitor does not come into contact with
water or other fluids. Ensure that no objects such as paper
clips or pins enter the monitor as this could lead to fire or
- Do not place the monitor on top of unstable objects or in
unsafe places. Do not allow the monitor to receive strong
shocks or to strongly vibrate. Causing the monitor to fall or
topple over may damage it.
- Do not use the monitor near heating equipment or in places
where there is likelihood of high temperature, as this may
lead to generation of excessive heat and outbreak of fire.
- Do not use the monitor in places where it may be exposed to
- Images cannot be rotated on this monitor.
When using in portrait orientation, you will need to prepare
appropriately orientated content in advance.
- The AC outlet shall be installed near the equipment and shall
be easily accessible.
The Power Cord
- Use only the power cord supplied with the monitor.
- Do not damage the power cord nor place heavy objects on
it, stretch it or over bend it. Also, do not add extension cords.
Damage to the cord may result in fire or electric shock.
- Do not use the power cord with a power tap.
Adding an extension cord may lead to fire as a result of
- Do not remove or insert the power plug with wet hands.
Doing so could result in electric shock.
- Unplug the power cord if it is not used for a long time.
- Do not attempt to repair the power cord if it is broken
or malfunctioning. Refer the servicing to the service
- Microsoft, Windows and Internet Explorer are registered
trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
- HDMI, the HDMI Logo and High-Definition Multimedia
Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI
- Adobe, Acrobat, and Reader are either registered trademarks
or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United
States and/or other countries.
- This product comes with RICOH Bitmap Fonts produced and
sold by RICOH COMPANY, LTD.
- All other brand and product names are trademarks or
registered trademarks of their respective holders.
- Language of OSD menu used in this manual is English by
way of example.
- Illustrations in this manual may not exactly represent the
actual product or display.
- This manual assumes use in landscape orientation, except
where specifically noted.
● The LED backlight in this product has a limited lifetime.
* If the screen gets dark or does not turn on, it may be
necessary to replace the LED backlight. This LED
backlight is exclusive to this product and must be replaced
by an authorized SHARP servicing dealer or service
* Please contact your local SHARP servicing dealer or
service center for assistance.
TIPS AND SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS