Full screen menu – LG HX301G User Manual
Full Screen Menu
1. Press the
USB button. Then, move to PHOTO LIST with the
, ＞ buttons and press the
2. Press the ∧, ∨, ＜, ＞ buttons to move to desired photo
3. Press the ∧, ∨ buttons to move to
View and press the
4. The selected photo is displayed in full size and show up the
5. Use ∧, ∨, ＜, ＞
button to select and control the menu on
the full-sized screen.
• Use ＜, ＞
button to select the previous or next photo.
• Slideshow: Selected photos are displayed during the slide show. If no photo is selected, all photos in
the current folder are displayed during slide show.
- Set the time interval of the slide show in
• BGM: Listen to music while viewing photos in full size.
- Set the BGM device and album in
(Rotate): Rotate photos.
• Delete: Delete photos.
• Option: Set values for Slide Speed and Music Folder.
- You cannot change
Music Folder while BGM is playing.
• Hide: Hide the menu on the full-sized screen.
- To see the menu again on the full-sized screen, press
◉OK button to display.