Windows me – NetComm IN5699 User Manual
Rev.2 - YML609
The Windows ME operating system will
automatically install a generic modem
driver after you turn on your computer.
You will then need to install the correct
NetComm modem driver from the
NetComm Driver CD.
1. Go to the “Start” button in the right-
bottom corner of the screen. Select
3. Click “OK” to continue the
4. Windows will install the InModem 56
5. Your modem driver is installed. You
will now need to restart your
computer to complete the installation.
2. Type in the location of the driver
on the Driver CD in the CD-ROM
drive where D:\ is the letter of your
CD-ROM drive. Click “OK”.