Windows 98/95 – NetComm IN5699 User Manual
Rev.2 - YML609
1. The “Add New Hardware Wizard”
automatically recognises new
hardware added in a Plug & Play
system once your computer is
restarted. Click “Cancel” and install
the software as indicated below.
2. Go to the “Start” button in the right-
bottom corner of the screen. Select
3. Type in the location of the driver
from the Driver CD where D:\ is the
letter of your CD-ROM drive. Click
4. Click “OK” to continue.
5. Click “OK”. Windows will install the
6. Your modem driver is installed. You
will now need to restart your
computer to complete the installation.