Nitrous Express NX BILLET FUEL PRESSURE REGULATOR, NON BYPASS User Manual
Nx billet fuel pressure regulator, non bypass
NX BILLET FUEL PRESSURE REGULATOR, NON BYPASS
1 Fuel Pressure Regulator
Port Thread sizes: 3/8”NPT and 1/8”NPT gauge port
Adjustment range: 1.5-11psi
Fuel Compatibility: Gasoline, Alcohol/Methanol, and E-85
1. Install fittings (3/8”NPT) into the regulator with NX Thread Sealer or Teflon Paste.
2. The fuel supply will connect at the port on the bottom of the regulator.
3. Connect the fuel line to the regulator.
4. Once all fittings and hoses are connected and all open/unused fuel ports have been plugged turn
on the fuel pump and check for leaks. If leaks are found on the NPT (tapered) fittings, make
sure the threads are covered properly with NX Thread Sealer or Teflon Paste.
5. Set the Fuel pressure. Loosen the jam nut on the top of the regulator and turn the adjustment
screw to adjust the pressure. (Clockwise increases pressure)