Night Guard Home Surveillance System C3-RS-900LCD User Manual
OVERRIDE THE ALARM WITH PASSWORD PIN CODE:
Because the valet switch can be easily found, and defeated. This security
system allows the consumer to program a password pin code offering a higher
level of security.
1. Enter the vehicle and turn the ignition switch to the 'ON’ position. (Alarm will
2. Within 5 seconds, enter your chosen the first digit code by pressing and
releasing the Valet Switch. (When you are finished with the above
procedures, system's siren stop alarming, lights stop flashing, but the
vehicle cannot be started.)
3. Within 15 seconds of entering the first code, turn the Ignition Switch “OFF”
and then “ON”.
4. Within 15 seconds, enter your chosen second digit code by pressing and
releasing the Valet Switch the number of times for your code.
5. Turn the ignition switch to the “OFF” position. 4 Chirps form siren/horn and
3 flash from parking light will indicate the system has been disarmed.
Note 1: You must override the alarm within 60 seconds. If not, the system will
EXAMPLE: To Override The System With The Password Code 83,
1. Enter the vehicle and turn the ignition switch to 'ON’ position.
(Alarm will sound.)
2. Within 5 seconds, Press and Release the Valet Switch 8 times, (When you are
finished with the above procedure the system's siren stops alarming, lights stop
flashing, and sensor stops triggering, but the vehicle can not be started or driven
3. Within 15 seconds of entering the first digit of the code, (the 1
code), turn the
Ignition Switch “Off” and then “ON”.
4. Press and Release the Valet Switch 3 times (2
digit of the code , # 3)
Turn the Ignition Switch to the “Off” position.  Chirps form siren/horn and 
flash from the parking lights will indicate the system was disarmed.
K. VALET MODE:
(System in Disarm or Valet mode)
The valet switch allows you to temporarily bypass all alarm functions,
eliminating the need to hand your transmitter to parking attendants or garage
mechanics. When the system is in valet mode, all alarm functions and remote
start functions are bypassed, however the remote panic feature and remote
door locks will remain operational. To use the valet mode, the system must
first be disarmed either by using your remote transmitter, or by operating the
Manual override sequence.
Enter Valet Mode:
1. From the disarmed condition, turn
the ignition to “ON” position.
2. Push and hold valet switch for 2
seconds until the LED turns on.
The LED will remain on as long
as the system is in 'valet mode'.
Remote Door Lock
Remote Door Un-lock
Exit Valet Mode:
1.Return to normal operation, turn ignition 'on'.
Push and hold valet switch for 2 seconds, The LED will turn off indicating
the system is exiting the valet mode.