Warning, Caution – Konica Minolta bizhub 4050 User Manual
Actions in response to troubles
Do not keep using this product, if this product becomes inordinately hot
or emits smoke, or unusual odor or noise. Immediately turn OFF the pow-
er switch, unplug the power cord from the power outlet, and then call your
authorized service representative. If you keep on using it as is, a fire or
electrical shock could result.
Do not keep using this product, if this product has been dropped or its
cover damaged. Immediately turn OFF the power switch, unplug the
power cord from the power outlet, and then call your authorized service
representative. If you keep on using it as is, a fire or electrical shock could
The inside of this product has areas subject to high temperature, which
may cause burns.
When checking the inside of the unit for malfunctions such as a paper
misfeed, do not touch the locations (around the fusing unit, etc.) which
are indicated by a "Caution HOT" caution label.
Do not throw the toner cartridge or toner into an open flame. The hot ton-
er may scatter and cause burns or other damage.
Do not leave toner-related parts (toner units, PC drum units, imaging units
or developing units) within easy reach of children. Licking any of these
parts or ingesting toner could damage your health.
Do not store toner-related parts (toner units, PC drum units, imaging units
or developing units) near devices susceptible to magnetism, such as pre-
cision equipment and data storage devices, otherwise they may malfunc-
tion. They could cause these products to malfunction.
Do not force open the toner-related parts (toner units, PC drum units, im-
aging units or developing units). If toner tumbles from the toner bottle,
take utmost care to avoid inhaling it or even getting skin contact.
If toner lands on your skin or clothing, wash thoroughly with soap and wa-
If you inhale toner, move to a place with fresh air and gargle with a lot of
water repeatedly. Should you get symptoms such as coughing, seek
If you get toner into your eyes, immediately rinse them with running water
for over 15 minutes. Seek medical advice if irritation persists.
If you swallow toner, rinse out your mouth and drink a few glasses of wa-
ter. Seek medical advice if necessary.