What to do if, Specifications – AEG MC2664E-W User Manual
What to do if . . . & Specifications
WHAT TO DO IF . .
Check if . . .
The microwave appliance is
• The fuses in the fuse box are working.
not working properly ?
• There has not been a power outage.
• If the fuses continue to blow, please contact a qualified electrician.
The microwave mode is not
• The door is properly closed.
• The door seals and their surfaces are clean.
• The START/QUICK-button has been pressed.
The turntable is not turning ?
• The turntable support is correctly connected to the drive.
• The ovenware does not extend beyond the turntable.
• Food does not extend beyond the edge of the turntable preventing it from rotating.
• There is nothing in the well beneath the turntable.
The microwave will not
• Isolate the appliance from the fuse box.
switch off ?
• Contact your local Service Force Centre.
The interior light is not
• Call your local Service Force Centre. The interior light bulb can be
exchanged only by trained Service Force technicians.
The food is taking longer to
• Set a longer cooking time (double quantity = nearly double time) or,
heat through and cook than
• If the food is colder than usual, rotate or turn from time to time or,
• Set a higher power setting.
This oven complies with the requirements of Directives 2004/108/EC, 2006/95/EC and
SPECIFICATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE AS PART OF CONTINUOUS
* This Product fulfils the requirement of the European standard EN55011.
In conformity with this standard, this product is classified as group 2 class B equipment.
Group 2 means that the equipment intentionally generates radio-frequency energy in the form of
electromagnetic radiation for the heat treatment of food.
Class B equipment means that the equipment is suitable to be used in domestic establishments.
** Internal capacity is calculated by measuring maximum width, depth and height.
Actual capacity for holding food is less.
AC Line Voltage
AC Power required:
230 - 240 V, 50 Hz, single phase
800 W (IEC 60705)
2450 MHz * (Group 2 / Class B)
494 mm (W) x 371 mm (H) x 316 mm (D)
594 mm (W) x 371 mm (H) x 316 mm (D)
285 mm (W) x 202 mm (H) x 298 mm (D) **
17 litres **
ø 272 mm, glass
approx. 16 kg
25 W/240 - 250 V