Winding the bobbin – SINGER 3321 TALENT User Manual
Winding the Bobbin
- Snap thread into thread guide. (3)
- Wind thread clockwise around bobbin winder tension discs. (4)
- Thread bobbin as illustrated and place on spindle. (5)
- Push bobbin spindle to right. (6)
- Hold thread end. (7)
- Step on foot control pedal. (8)
- Cut thread. (9)
- Push bobbin spindle to left (10) and remove.
When the bobbin winder spindle is in "bobbin winding"
position, the machine will not sew and the hand wheel will
not turn. To start sewing, push the bobbin winder spindle to
the left (sewing position).
Place thread and
spool holder on to spool