Danger save these instructions, Warning, Important safety instructions – SINGER 3321 TALENT User Manual
When using an electrical appliance, basic safety should always be
followed, including the following:
Read all instructions before using this sewing machine.
1. An appliance should never be left unattended when plugged in.
2. Always unplug this appliance from the electric outlet immediately
after using and before cleaning.
3. Always unplug before re-lamping. Replace bulb with same type
rated 10 watts
1. Do not allow to be used as a toy. Close attention is necessary when
this appliance is used by or near children.
2. Use this appliance only for its intended use as described in this
manual. Use only attachments recommended by the manufacturer
as contained in this manual.
3. Never operate this appliance if it has a damaged cord or plug, if it is
not working properly, if it has been dropped or damaged, or dropped
into water. Return the appliance to the nearest authorized dealer or
service center for examination, repair, electrical or mechanical
4. Never operate the appliance with any air openings blocked. Keep
ventilation openings of the sewing machine and foot controller free
from accumulation of lint, dust, and loose cloth.
5. Keep fingers away from all moving parts. Special care is required
around the sewing machine needle.
6. Always use the proper needle plate. The wrong plate can cause the
needle to break.
7. Do not use bent needles.
8. Do not pull or push fabric while stitching. It may deflect the needle
causing it to break.
9. Switch the sewing machine off ("O") when making any adjustments in
the needle area, such as threading needle, changing needle,
threading bobbin, or changing presser foot, and the like.
10. Always unplug sewing machine from the electrical outlet when
removing covers, lubricating, or when making any other user
servicing adjustments mentioned in the instruction manual.
11. Never drop or insert any object into any opening.
12. Do not use outdoors.
13. Do not operate where aerosol spray products are being used or
where oxygen is being administered.
14. To disconnect, turn all controls to the off ("O") position, then remove
plug from outlet.
15. Do not unplug by pulling on cord. To unplug, grasp the plug, not the
This sewing machine is intended for household use only.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
- To reduce the risk of electric shock:
(110-120V area) or 15 watts (220-240V area).
Please turn off the machine or unplug when the machine is not
18. Never place anything on the foot controller.
19. If the supply cord that is fixed with foot controller is damaged, it must
be replaced by the manufacturer or its service agent or a similar
qualified person in order to avoid a hazard.
20. This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including
children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or
lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given
supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a
person responsible for their safety.
21. Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with
- To reduce the risk of burns, fire, electric
shock, or injury to persons:
16. The sound pressure level under normal operating conditions is
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS