8 how to remove and insert needles, To remove needle (s), To insert needle (s) – SINGER 14U244 User Manual
Page 10: How to remove and insert needle, To remove needle (s) • to insert needle (s)
Attention! The text in this document has been recognized automatically. To view the original document, you can use the "Original mode".
8 HOW TO REMOVE AND INSERT
• TO REMOVE NEEDLE (S)
* Be sure to disconnect the machine from the
electric outlet before removing needle(s).
* Turn the hand wheel toward you until the needle
is at its highest position.
* Loosen, but do not remove the needle set screw
with the small screwdriver.
left needle set screw (T)
right needle set screw (2)
* Remove the needle(s).
* TO INSERT NEEDLE (S)
* Hold the needle with the flat surface to the back.
* Insert the needle into the needle clamp as far as it
The left needle (3) will be slightly higher
than the right needle (4).
* Securely tighten the needle set screw.
This machine uses #2054 needles. Refer to
page 4 for additional needle information.
Flat surface to the rear