SINGER 14U244 User Manual
Attention! The text in this document has been recognized automatically. To view the original document, you can use the "Original mode".
* Continue to thread points 0 ^(7).
Lower needle bar when threading ® and
* Pass thread through notch©—A of thread guide©
* Thread the eye of the left needle ®.
* The needle may be easier to thread when the
upper knife is disengaged and placed in the non
operating position, (see page 23).
— Be sure to engage knife before sewing.
* Place the thread to the back, under the presser