SINGER 14U244 User Manual
Attention! The text in this document has been recognized automatically. To view the original document, you can use the "Original mode".
(2) Threading the Lower Looper (Yellow)
* Thread the lower looper as indicated ®
Pass thread from back to the front through the
thread guide ®.
* Insert thread down through the right hole.
* Bring thread up and insert through top of left hole
* Hold the thread above the tension disc to stabilize
* Pass thread down through thread guide (3)—B.
* Pass the thread between the tension discs. (3)—C
* Pull thread up and over the top of the metal
* Pull thread down to make certain it is properly
threaded between the tension discs.