Loading, Detergent – Maytag MAV6057AWW User Manual
• Put dry, unfolded clothes loosely in the tub, up to the
top row of holes for a maximum load.
• Do not wrap large items like sheets around the agita-
• Mix large and small items for best circulation. Wash
bulky items like blankets separately.
• When laundering wrinkle free items or items of deli-
cate construction, washable woolens or loosely knit
items, never use less than the MEDIUM water level
setting. This will minimize shrinkage, wrinkling and
pulling of seams.
For best results, add the detergent to washtub before
adding the load.
For detailed information on sorting, pretreating stains, etc., see the enclosed Laundry Tips pamphlet.
• Use either liquid or granular laundry detergent. For
best results, be sure detergent is added to the
washer BEFORE the load and be sure wash water
is above 65º F.
• Use the correct amount of detergent for the load size,
soil level and water conditions. Use more detergent if
you have hard water and very soiled loads.
If you have soft water or a lightly soiled load, use less
detergent. (See manufacturer’s instructions.)
• Wipe up any detergent spills on the washer.