Trademarks, Important information – Sharp Aquos LC 46BD80UN User Manual
This product utilizes tin-lead solder, and fluorescent lamp containing a small amount of
mercury. Disposal of these materials may be regulated due to environmental
considerations. For disposal or recycling information, please contact your local
authorities, the Electronic Industries Alliance: www.eiae.org, the lamp recycling
organization: www.lamprecycle.org or Sharp at 1-800-BE-SHARP
(For U.S.A. only)
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC
Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This
equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the
instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not
occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be
determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the
Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
DECLARATION OF CONFORMITY:
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference
received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
SHARP ELECTRONICS CORPORATION
Sharp Plaza, Mahwah, New Jersey 07495-1163
For Business Customers: URL http://www.sharpusa.com
• This Liquid Crystal Television is classified as a CLASS 1 LASER product.
• The CLASS 1 LASER PRODUCT label is located on the rear cover.
• This product contains a low power laser device. To ensure continued
safety do not remove any cover or attempt to gain access to the inside of the product.
Refer all servicing to qualified personnel.
USE OF CONTROLS OR ADJUSTMENTS OR PERFORMANCE OF
PROCEDURES OTHER THAN THOSE SPECIFIED HEREIN MAY
RESULT IN HAZARDOUS RADIATION EXPOSURE.
AS THE LASER BEAM USED IN THIS UNIT IS HARMFUL TO THE
EYES, DO NOT ATTEMPT TO DISASSEMBLE THE CABINET.
REFER SERVICING TO QUALIFIED PERSONNEL ONLY.
• Manufactured under license from Dolby Laboratories. “Dolby” and the double-D symbol are trademarks of Dolby
• “HDMI, the HDMI logo and High-Defi nition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI
• Products that have earned the ENERGY STAR
are designed to protect the environment through superior energy
• Manufactured under license under U.S. Patent #’s: 5,451,942; 5,956,674; 5,974,380; 5,978,762; 6,487,535 & other
U.S. and worldwide patents issued & pending. DTS and DTS 2.0 + Digital Out are registered trademarks and the DTS
logos and Symbol are trademarks of DTS, Inc. ©1996-2007 DTS, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
is a trademark.
is a trademark of DVD Format/Logo Licensing Corporation.
• Java and all Java-based trademarks and logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sun Microsystems, Inc. in
the United States and/or other countries.
and LC logo mark are registered trademarks of SHARP Corporation.
This product is embedded with LC Font technology, which was developed by SHARP Corporation for clearly
displaying easy-to-read characters on LCD screens. However, other fonts are used for some screen pages, too.
SHARP LIQUID CRYSTAL TELEVISION, MODEL LC-46BD80UN