User maintenance instructions – FARBERWARE COFFEEMAKER FSCM100 User Manual
USER MAINTENANCE INSTRUCTIONS
CARING FOR YOUR CARAFE
A damaged Carafe may result in possible burns from hot liquid.
To avoid breaking a Carafe:
1. Do not allow all liquid to evaporate from Carafe while on
the Warming Plate. Do not heat Carafe when empty. If this
happens, discard Carafe.
2. Discard Carafe if damaged in any manner. A chip or crack
could result in breakage.
3. Never use abrasive scouring pads or cleansers as they will
scratch and weaken the glass.
4. Do not place the Carafe on or near a hot gas or electric burner,
in a heated oven, or in a microwave.
5. Avoid rough handling and sharp blows.
CLEANING AFTER BREWING COFFEE
Note: Do not place anything other than water or the vinegar
cleaning solution specified in this book into the Water
1. To clean your Coffeemaker after brewing coffee, be sure the
Coffeemaker is turned OFF and is cool. Discard the paper filter.
2. Wipe the outside of your Coffeemaker with soft, damp cloth and
dry.Do not use abrasive soaps or scouring pads.
3. Hand wash Carafe and Lid in hot, sudsy water.
DO NOT PLACE IN DISHWASHER.