Important safeguards, Save these instructions – FARBERWARE COFFEEMAKER FSCM100 User Manual
When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions should
always be followed to reduce the risk of fire, electric shock, and/or
injury to persons, including the following:
1. Read all instructions.
2. Do not touch hot surfaces. Use handles or knobs.
3. To protect against fire, electric shock, and injury to persons,
do not immerse cord, plug, or Coffee Maker in water or
4. Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used by or
5. Unplug from outlet when not in use and before cleaning.
Allow to cool before putting on or taking off parts, and before
cleaning the appliance.
6. Do not operate any appliance with a damaged cord or plug, or
after the appliance malfunctions, or has been damaged in any
manner. Contact Consumer Service.
7. The use of accessory attachments not recommended by the
appliance manufacturer may result in fire, electric shock, or
injury to persons.
8. Do not use outdoors.
9. Do not let cord hang over edge of table or counter, or touch
10. Do not place on or near a hot gas or electric burner, or in a
11. To disconnect, slide the AUTO/OFF/ON Switch to OFF, then
remove plug from wall outlet.
12. Do not use appliance for other than intended use.
13. Be certain Lids are securely in place before operating appliance.
14. Scalding may occur if the Lid is removed during the
15. This Carafe is designed for use with this Coffee Maker. It must
never be used on a range top
16. Do not set a hot Carafe on a wet or cold surface.
17. Do not use a cracked Carafe or a Carafe having a loose or
18. Do not clean Carafe with cleansers, steel wool pads, or other
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
This product is for household use only.