Settings, Adjust the setup settings – LG BD678N User Manual
• This player supports USB flash drive/external
HDD formatted in FAT16, FAT32 and NTFS when
accessing files (movie, music, photo). However,
for BD-LIVE and Audio CD recording, only FAT16
and FAT32 formats are supported. Use the USB
flash drive/external HDD formatted in either
FAT16 or FAT32 when using BD-LIVE and Audio
• The USB device can be used for the local storage
for enjoying BD-LIVE discs with Internet.
• This unit can support up to 4 partitions of the
• Do not extract the USB device during operation
• A USB device which requires additional program
installation when you have connected it to a
computer, is not supported.
• USB device: USB device that supports USB1.1
• Movie, Music and photo files can be played.
For details of operations on each file, refer to
• Regular back up is recommended to prevent
• If you use a USB extension cable, USB HUB or
USB Multi-reader, the USB device may not be
• Some USB device may not work with this unit.
• Digital camera and mobile phone are not
• USB Port of the unit cannot be connected to PC.
The unit cannot be used as a storage device.
Adjust the Setup Settings
You can change the settings of the player in
the [Setup] menu.
1. Press HOME (
to select the [Setup] and press
ENTER ( ). The [Setup] menu appears.
to select the first setup option, and
press to move to the second level.