Listening to music, Displaying mp3 music information (id3 tag), Audio cd recording – LG BD678N User Manual
Listening to music
The player can play Audio CDs and audio files.
1. Press HOME (
2. Select [Music] using
, and press ENTER
3. Select the [Disc] or [USB] option using
and press ENTER ( ).
This step is needed only when a disc and a
USB device is connected simultaneously on
4. Select a music file or audio track using
, and press ENTER (
) to play the
• The file requirements are described on page 10.
• You can use various playback functions. Refer to
Displaying MP3 music
information (ID3 Tag)
1. Select a music file using
2. Press DISPLAY/INFO (
) to display the
3. Select [Information] option using
press ENTER ( ).
4. The music information will be displayed on
Some MP3 files may not work for this function.
Audio CD Recording
You can record one desired track or all of the
tracks in Audio CD to a USB storage device.
1. Insert a USB storage device to the USB port
on the front panel.
(OPEN/CLOSE), and place an Audio
CD on the disc tray.
Press (OPEN/CLOSE) to close the disc
tray. The playback starts automatically.