4 operation, General playback, Playing discs – LG BD678N User Manual
1. Press (OPEN/CLOSE), and place a disc on
the disc tray.
Insert a disc
2. Press (OPEN/CLOSE) to close the disc
For the most Audio CD, BD-ROM and
DVD-ROM discs, playback starts
3. Press HOME (
4. Select [Movie], [Photo] or [Music] using
5. Select the [Disc] option using
press ENTER ( ).
This step is needed only when a disc and a
USB device is connected simultaneously in
6. Select a file using
, and press
(PLAY ) or ENTER ( ) to play the file.
• Playback functions described in this manual are
not always available in every files and media.
Some functions can be restricted depending on
• Depending on the BD-ROM titles, a USB device
connection may be needed for the proper
, and press ENTER ( ).