Changing content list view, Viewing content information – LG BD678N User Manual
Changing content list view
On the [Movie] [Music] or [Photo] menu, you
can change the content list view.
Press red (R) colored button repeatedly.
1. On the content list, press INFO/DISPLAY ( )
to display the option menu.
to select the [ View Change] option.
3. Press ENTER ( ) to change the content list
Viewing content information
The player can display the content information.
1. Select a file using
2. Press INFO/DISPLAY (
) to display the
3. Select the [Information] option using
and press ENTER ( ).
The file information appears on the screen.
During movie playback, you can display the file
information by pressing TITLE/POPUP.
The information displayed on the screen may
not be correct compared to the actual content
Last Scene Memory
This unit memorizes the last scene from the
last disc that is viewed. The last scene remains
in memory even if you remove the disc from
the unit or switch of the unit. If you load a disc
that has the scene memorized, the scene is
• Last Scene Memory function for a previous disc
is erased once a different disc is played.
• This function may not work depending on the
• On BD-Video discs with BD-J, the last scene
memory function does not work.
• This unit does not memorize settings of a disc if
you switch of the unit before commencing to