Audio menu options – LG RU-52SZ61D User Manual
P A G E 3 2
Audio Menu Options
• EZ SoundRite Scans for changes in sound level during commercials, then adjusts the sound to match the
current audio level of the TV program you are watching.
• EZ Sound Chooses the sound options manually.
Off Lets you adjust the Audio menu sound options manually.
Normal Restores the sound levels to their original settings.
Stadium Stresses high frequency sounds and front surround sound to create the sensation you would
experience in a stadium.
News Increases high frequency sounds to emphasize the human voice.
Music Increases both high and low frequency sounds to stress the sounds of musical instruments.
Theater Stresses both high and low frequency sounds, in addition to the front surround sound, to create
the sensation you would experience in a theater.
• Balance Adjusts you adjust the left to right balance of the TV speakers.
• Treble Increases or decreases the higher frequency sounds from the TV speakers. Increases in treble, for
example, make voice or string sounds stand out.
• Bass Increases or decreases the lower frequency sounds from the TV speakers.
• Front Surround Increases the front surround sound to create more open and expanded sound.
• TV Speaker Allows you to toggle the TV internal speakers On, Center or off. If you want to use your exter-
nal hi-fi stereo system, turn off the internal TV speakers. However, you may use the internal TV speakers as
a center speaker to create a surround effect.
(Center speaker is not available using Ant/Cable for main picture source.)