Troubleshooting (contd.) – LG RU-52SZ61D User Manual
P A G E 5 5
Remote control doesn’t work.
Menu options can’t be
changed or selected.
No picture or sound
when any non-cable source
Weak or no Stereo Sound
when using a stereo VCR.
The PIP inset is black or
The PIP inset is “snow” when
the source is Antenna.
Time is incorrect.
• Make sure the batteries are fresh and installed properly.
• Try unplugging your TV for a few minutes,
then plug it back in.
• Check to see if the source equipment has been turned on.
• Make sure that the connections are secure on the back of your TV and on the
• Check to see if all the connections are secure.
• Look in the Audio mode menu to see if all the settings are correct.
• You are using channel 3 or 4 to view your VCR. No stereo sound is present
under that decision.
• Check to be sure that the PIP source is turned on.
• You might want to adjust the PIP picture settings under the PIP menu.
• Check that all the wires are connected properly.
• Check to see if your input source for PIP is set correctly.
• Look to see if the TV/VCR button on your VCR has the TV selected or change
the PIP to another source.
• Reset clock manually.