Maintenance – LG RU-52SZ61D User Manual
P A G E 5 2
1. Here’s a great way to keep the dust off your screen for a while. Wet a soft cloth in a mixture of
lukewarm water and a little fabric softener or dish washing detergent. Wring the cloth until it’s
almost dry, and then use it to wipe the screen.
2. Make sure the excess water is off the screen, and then let it air-dry before you turn on your TV.
1. Use a soft cloth with a mild soap solution to wipe the cabinet.
2. Rinse the cloth and wipe the cabinet again.
3. Let the cabinet air-dry before turning the TV on.
Use a quality wood cleaner and polish. This will protect the TV from dirt and dust, as well as keep
the cabinet looking new.
If you intend to leave your TV dormant for a long time (such as a vacation), it’s a good idea to
unplug the power cord to protect against possible damage from lightning or power surges. If you use
an off-air antenna, you may also want to disconnect it from the back of your TV before leaving.
Careful and regular cleaning can extend the amount of time you will have your new TV. Be sure to turn the
power off and pull out the power cord before you begin any cleaning.