Quadra-Fire SAPPHIRE-D-CSB User Manual
Warning, Sapphire gas stove, Do no t discard
SAPPHIRE GAS STOVE
DIRECT VENT ROOM HEATER
Installation and Operation
• Do not store or use gasoline or other fl am-
mable vapors and liquids in the vicinity of this
or any other appliance.
• What to do if you smell gas
- D o n o t t r y t o l i g h t a n y a p p l i a n c e .
Do not touch any electrical switch. Do not
use any phone in your building.
- Immediately call your gas supplier from a
neighbor’s phone. Follow the gas supplier’s
- If you cannot reach your gas supplier, call
the fi re department.
• Installation and service must be performed
by a qualifi ed installer, service agency, or the
WARNING: If the information in these
instructions is not followed exactly, a fi re
or explosion may result causing property
damage, personal injury, or death.
DO NOT DISCARD THIS MANUAL
• Important operating and
• Leave this manual with
party responsible for use
• Read, understand and
follow these instructions
for safe installation and
This appliance may be installed as an OEM installation in manu-
factured home (USA only) or mobile home and must be installed
in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions and the manu-
factured home construction and safety standard, Title 24 CFR,
Part 3280 or Standard for Installation in Mobile Homes, CAN/CSA
This appliance is only for use with the type(s) of gas indicated on the
Installation and service of this appliance should be
performed by qualifi ed personnel. Hearth & Home
Technologies suggests NFI certifi ed or factory-trained
professionals, or technicians supervised by an NFI
certifi ed professional.
In the Commonwealth of Massachusetts:
• installation must be performed by a licensed plumber or gas
See Table of Contents for additional Commonwealth of Mas-
• Keep children away
• CAREFULLY SUPERVISE children in the same room as
• Alert children and adults to hazards of high temperatures
High temperatures may ignite clothing or other
fl ammable materials.
• Keep clothing, furniture, draperies and other combustibles away.
HOT GLASS WILL CAUSE
DO NOT TOUCH GLASS
NEVER ALLOW CHILDREN
TO TOUCH GLASS.
Quadra-Fire • Sapphire • 7055-116 Rev. D • 6/11