Quadra-Fire CB1200-B User Manual
Classic bay 1200 pellet stove, Owner’s manual, Cb1200-b model
September 1, 2008
CLASSIC BAY 1200 PELLET STOVE
OMNI-Test Laboratories, Inc.
Installation and Operation
DO NOT DISCARD THIS MANUAL
• Important operating and
Leave this manual with
party responsible for use
Read, understand and
follow these instruc-
tions for safe installa-
tion and operation.
Please read this entire manual
before installation and use of this
pellet fuel-burning room heater.
Failure to follow these instructions
could result in property damage,
bodily injury or even death.
Do not store or use gasoline or other flam-
mable vapors and liquids in the vicinity of this
or any other appliance.
• Do not overfire - If any external part starts to
glow, you are overfiring. Reduce feed rate.
Overfiring will void your warranty.
• Comply with all minimum clearances to com-
bustibles as specified. Failure to comply may
cause house fire.
Check building codes prior to installation.
• Installation MUST comply with local, regional, state and national
codes and regulations.
• Consult local building, fire officials or authorities having jurisdic-
tion about restrictions, installation inspection, and permits.
Tested and approved for wood pellets and shelled
field corn fuel only. Burning of any other type of fuel
voids your warranty.
Hot glass will cause burns.
• Do not touch glass until it is cooled
• NEVER allow children to touch glass
• Keep children away
• CAREFULLY SUPERVISE children in same room as
• Alert children and adults to hazards of high
High temperatures may ignite clothing or other
• Keep clothing, furniture, draperies and other flammable
Glass and other surfaces are
hot during operation AND