Quadra-Fire 2100 Millennium Wood 21M-ACC User Manual
Model, Notice, Warning
May 5, 2011
OMNI-Test Laboratories, Inc.
DO NOT DISCARD THIS MANUAL
• Leave this manual with
party responsible for
use and operation.
• Read, understand and
follow these instructions
for safe installation and
If the information in these instruc-
tions is not followed exactly, a
fire may result causing property
damage, personal injury, or death.
• Do not store or use gasoline or other flam-
mable vapors and liquids in the vicinity of
this or any other appliance.
• Do not overfire - If heater or chimney con-
nector glows, you are overfiring. Overfiring
will void your warranty.
• Comply with all minimum clearances to
combustibles as specified. Failure to
comply may cause house fire.
For use with solid wood fuel only.
Other fuels may overfire and generate
poisonous gases (i.e. carbon monoxide).
Installation and service of this appliance should
be performed by qualified personnel. Hearth &
Home Technologies recommends NFI certified
professionals, or technicians supervised by an
NFI certified professional.
Hot glass will cause burns.
• Do not touch glass until it is cooled
• NEVER allow children to touch glass
• Keep children away
• CAREFULLY SUPERVISE children in same room
• Alert children and adults to hazards of high
High temperatures may ignite clothing or other
• Keep clothing, furniture, draperies and other
flammable materials away.
Glass and other surfaces are
hot during operation AND
2100 MILLENNIUM WOOD STOVE
Advanced Combustion Control (ACC)
Installation and Operation