Listing and code approvals, Warning – Quadra-Fire 2100 Millennium Wood 21M-ACC User Manual
May 5, 2011
2100 Millennium Wood Stove (ACC)
Listing and Code Approvals
The Quadra-Fire 2100 Millennium Wood Stove (ACC) meets
the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s 1990 particulate
A. Appliance Certification
C. Glass Specifications
D. BTU & Efficiency Specifications
This stove is equipped with 5mm ceramic glass. Replace
glass only with 5mm ceramic glass. Please contact your
dealer for replacement glass.
2.1 grams per hour
EPA Certificate Number
12,000 to 28,800
800 to 1,500 sq ft
depending on climate zone
1.46 cubic feet
Max Wood Length:
2100 Millennium (ACC)
OMNI Test Laboratories, Inc.
Report No & Date:
Listed Room Heater, Solid Fuel Type
UL1482 and ULC S627-00 and
(UM) 84-HUD, Mobile Home
NOTE: This installation must conform with local codes. In the
absence of local codes you must comply with the
84-HUD and NPFA211 in the U.S.A. and the ULC S627-00 and
CAN/CSA-B365 Installation Codes in Canada.
NOTE: Hearth & Home Technologies, manufacturer of
this appliance, reserves the right to alter its products,
their specifications and/or price without notice.
Improper installation, adjustment, alteration, service or
maintenance can cause injury or property damage.
For assistance or additional information, consult a qualified
installer, service agency or your dealer.
Quadra-Fire is a registered trademark of Hearth & Home
• Installation and use of any damaged appliance.
• Modification of the appliance.
• Installation other than as instructed by Hearth & Home
• Installation and/or use of any component part not approved
by Hearth & Home Technologies.
• Operating appliance without fully assembling all
• Operating appliance without legs attached (if supplied with
• Do NOT Overfire - If appliance or chimney connector glows,
you are overfiring.
Any such action that may cause a fire hazard.
Hearth & Home Technologies disclaims any
responsibility for, and the warranty will be
voided by, the following actions:
B. Mobile Home Approved
• This appliance is approved for mobile home installations
when not installed in a sleeping room and when an out-
side combustion air inlet is provided.
• The structural integrity of the mobile home floor, ceiling,
and walls must be maintained.
• The appliance must be properly grounded to the frame
of the mobile home with #8 copper ground wire, and use
only listed double-wall connector pipe.
• Outside Air Kit, part OAK-ACC must be installed in a mo-
bile home installation.