Quadra-Fire 2100 Millennium Wood 21M-ACC User Manual
May 5, 2011
2100 Millennium Wood Stove (ACC)
E. Baffle Removal
1. Remove all ash from the firebox, and extinguish all hot
embers before disposal into a metal container.
2. The baffle board has 2 pieces. With the ceramic blanket
still in place, slide one baffle piece over the top of other one
and pull out top piece through the door opening and then
remove bottom baffle piece.
3. Remove the ceramic blanket.
4. Re-install the baffle pieces one piece at a time. Be sure
the baffle boards are even with the front manifold tube and
is resting on all tubes.
Figure 23.1 on page 23. See Also
Correct Blanket & Baffle Position on page 24.
5. To re-install the ceramic blanket, it is easier to fold it in half
Figure 31.2. Place on top of baffle board, open up
and flatten and smooth out the blanket. Re-check the baffle
board for correct positioning.
Figure 23.1 on page 23 and
Figure 31.1 - Baffle
Figure 31.2 - Ceramic Blanket
F. Snap Disc Replacement
1. Locate the snap disc bracket assembly at the bottom left
rear corner of the stove.
Figure 31. 3.
2. A magnet holds the bracket to the stove. Pull the bracket
down away from the stove to expose the snap disc.
3. Pull the snap disc and spade connectors up and out of
bracket as shown in
4. Using a Phillips head screw driver, remove the 2 screws
from the snap disc and then remove the snap disc from
the spade connectors. Replace with new snap disc and
re-connect to spade connectors.
5. Push the snap disc and spade connectors back inside
bracket and re-attach the bracket to the stove.
Snap Disc Location