X10 Wireless Technology IR34A User Manual
Hard Key Functions, cont.
1. HIS/HERS - Quick access keys for favorites stored under His/Hers
groups. Pressing either HIS or HERS button a second time accesses the
X10 Home Automation modules that you’ve set up in All Rooms.
KEYS - Used to access on-screen features.
3. LCD - (Liquid Crystal Display).
4. MODE - Selects mode (TV, VCR, etc.) for the remote.
5. HOME - The starting screen on the LCD for most operations.
6. MENU - Brings up the Menu screen - use with the UP, DOWN, LEFT &
RIGHT navigation keys (26).
T-CENTRAL - The TiVo key for TiVo Central.
7. OK/SELECT - Selects menu items for the device you are controlling, or
confi rms selections on the screen.
8. INFO - Displays/selects on-screen channel information.
UP/DOWN - Changes the volume level of the device,
normally the TV. Also Bright/Dim for Home Control.
(SUBTITLE) - TV Closed Caption (if your TV has this feature) or
DVD Subtitle toggle.
11. SAP - Selects Secondary Audio Program channel if available.
12. RECORD, PLAY, STOP, REW, FF, PAUSE - Operates your VCR,
DVR, or DVD Player. Also operates DVD Scan -/+. Note, the Record key
needs pressed twice to operate.
13. REPLAY - Replays the last 8 seconds of a program.
14. THUMBS DOWN - Sets your TiVo Thumbs ratings.
15. +100 - Used for channels greater than 100.
(-) Used for digital channels, e.g., 2-3.
16. ENTER - Used after direct channel number entry (if required) to
immediately change to the selected channel.
17. NUMBERS - Enter numbers for direct channel selection. Functions in
red are available in Audio Mode.
18. ADVANCE - Catches you up to the live broadcast.
19. THUMBS UP - sets your TiVo Thumbs ratings.
20. INPUT - Brings up the DVD Player’s Setup Menu. Or acts as TV/VCR
select. LIVE TV goes to Live TV broadcast.
21. LAST - Returns to the previously selected channel, or DVD repeat toggle.
REPEAT performs DVD players “A-B Repeat” (or RPT A.B) function
for repeat play of current Chapter or Track.
22. ZOOM - Zooms or enlarges a specifi c area of the screen.
ARC - Aspect Ratio Control selects viewing format for the displayed
picture, e.g., Wide, Zoom, etc.
UP/DOWN - Changes the channels. CHAPTER +/-
controls DVD/CD track selection, i.e., DVD/CD Track Skip Up/Down (in
DVD and SAT modes). Also On/Off for Home Control.
24. QUIT/RETURN - Exits On-Screen Menus/Returns to previous On-
25. MUTE - Turns off the TV sound, while the picture remains.
26. UP, DOWN, LEFT & RIGHT - Used to Navigate menus and X10
27. GUIDE - Displays on-screen program or channel guides.
28. FAVORITE - Used to access favorites for all groups and X10 devices for
29. POWER - Turns device for remote’s current Mode On or Off .
Hard Key Functions
Note: Blue and Yellow text on the remote is for Home Control.