Receiving a call – Garmin nuvi 1300 User Manual
nüvi 1100/1200/1300/1400 Series Owner’s Manual
Making Hands-Free Phone Calls
3. Enable the Bluetooth component
on your phone. This might be in a
menu called Settings, Bluetooth,
Connections, or Hands-free.
4. Initiate a search for Bluetooth
5. Select the nüvi from the list of
6. Enter the nüvi Bluetooth PIN
) into your phone.
Pairing Using the nüvi
1. From the Main menu, touch
2. Enable the Bluetooth component
on your phone, and enable Find
These settings might be in a
Bluetooth, a Connections, or a
on the nüvi.
4. Select your phone, and touch
5. Enter the nüvi Bluetooth PIN
) in your phone.
When your phone is connected to
your nüvi, you are ready to make
phone calls. Touch
Main menu to access the Phone
When you turn on the nüvi, it tries to
connect to the last phone to which it
Receiving a Call
When you get a call, the Incoming
Call window opens. Touch
to answer the call. Touch
ignore the call and stop your phone
The internal microphone is in the
front of the nüvi; speak normally.