Listening to music – LG BD390 User Manual
Example) MP3 files
• When the USB device is connected and a disc is inserted
simultaneously, the menu for selecting a media will appear. Select a
media then press ENTER.
• You can use various playback functions. Refer to pages 34-38.
• The file name displayed in the [My Media] menu may differ from the file
name on the media server.
• Playback quality on the [My Media] menu is affected by the server’s
ability and condition.
• To go directly to any track or file and play, enter the track/file number
using the numbered buttons (0-9).
• The playback may start automatically if the Audio CD inserted.
to select a folder then press ENTER and you can view the
files in the folder. If you want to move to the upper or lower
to move to the desired directory.
• On the [MUSIC] menu, use red or blue button to move to the first or the
last file or track and green or yellow button to move to the previous or
• The equalizer indicator is not coupled with the music in play back.
• If there is impossible code to express in the file name, it may be
displayed as illegible.
MP3/WMA audio file requirement (USB/DISC)
File extensions: “.mp3”, “.wma”
Sampling frequency: within 8-48 kHz (WMA), within 11-48 kHz (MP3)
Bit rate: within 8-320 kbps (WMA, MP3)
CD-R/RW, DVD±R/RW, BD-R/RE Format:
ISO 9660+JOLIET, UDF and UDF Bridge format
Maximum Files/Folder: Less than 2000
(total number of files and
Notes on MP3/WMA file
• Depending on the size and number of the MP3/WMA files, it may take
several minutes to read the contents of the media.
• This unit cannot support the ID3 Tag embedded in the MP3 file.
• The total playback time indicated on the screen may not correct for
Listening to music
1 Inserts an Audio CD or a disc/USB Flash
Drive containing MP3/WMA files.
2 Displays the [Home Menu]:
3 Selects the [Photo/Music] option:
4 Selects the [Music] option:
5 Selects a music from the [MUSIC] menu:
v V b
6 Plays the selected music:
7 Stops the playback:
The player can play Audio CDs and MP3/WMA
files. Before playing MP3/WMA files, read
“MP3/WMA audio file requirement” on page 42.
BD390V-N_BUSALLV_MFL62344757 9/30/09 9:52 AM Page 42