Open source software notice – LG BD390 User Manual
Open source software notice
The following GPL executables and LGPL libraries used in this product are
subject to the GPL2.0/LGPL2.1 License Agreements:
GPL EXECUTABLES: Linux kernel 2.6, bash, busybox, dhcpcd, mkdosfs,
mtd-utils, net-tools, procps, sysutils, tinylogin, Samba-3.0.25b
LGPL LIBRARIES: uClibc, DirectFB, cairo, ffmpeg, gnutls, iconv, libcrypt,
libgpg-err, libusb, libelf, libsigc++
gSOAP Public License 1.3 LIBRARY: gsoap
LG Electronics offers to provide source code to you on CD-ROM for a
charge covering the cost of performing such distribution, such as the cost
of media, shipping and handling upon e-mail request to LG Electronics at:
This offer is valid for a period of three(3) years from the date of the distrib-
ution of this product by LG Electronics.
You can obtain a copy of the GPL, LGPL licenses from
Also you can obtain a copy of gSOAP public license from
This software is based in part on the work of the Independent JPEG Group
copyright © 1991 - 1998, Thomas G. Lane.
This product includes
• Freetype library : copyright © 2003 The FreeType Project
• libpng library : copyright © 2004 Glenn Randers-Pehrson
• Zlib compression library: Copyright © 1995-2002 Jean-loup Gailly and
• Expat library : copyright © 2006 expat maintainers.
• OpenSSL library :
– cryptographic software written by Eric Young (email@example.com).
– software written by Tim Hudson (firstname.lastname@example.org).
– software developed by the OpenSSL Project for use in the OpenSSL
• libcurl library : Copyright © 1996 - 2008, Daniel Stenberg,
• c-ares library: Copyright © 1998 by the Messachusetts Institute of
• boost C++ library : © Copyright Beman Dawes 1999-2003
• UPnP SDK : Copyright © 2000-2003 Intel Corporation
• Libnet : © 1998 - 2004 Mike D. Schiffman email@example.com
This product includes other open source software.
• Copyright © David L. Mills 1992-2006
• Copyright © 1998-2003 Daniel Veillard.
• Copyright © 1998, 1999 Thai Open Source Software Center Ltd.
• Copyright © 1990 The Regents of the University of California.
• Copyright © 1998-2005 The OpenSSL Project.
• Copyright © 1991, 1992 Paul Kranenburg <firstname.lastname@example.org>
• Copyright © 1993 Branko Lankester <email@example.com>
• Copyright © 1993 Ulrich Pegelow <firstname.lastname@example.org>
• Copyright © 1995, 1996 Michael Elizabeth Chastain
• Copyright © 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996 Rick Sladkey <email@example.com>
• Copyright © 1999,2000 Wichert Akkerman <firstname.lastname@example.org
All rights reserved.
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a
copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"),
to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the
rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or
sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is
furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY
KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE
WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR
PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE
AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM,
DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CON-
TRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CON-
NECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS
IN THE SOFTWARE.
BD390V-N_BUSALLV_MFL62344757 9/30/09 9:53 AM Page 73