Playing a movie – LG LHB977 User Manual
Playing secondary video (picture-in-picture)
Secondary video can be played from a disc compatible with the picture-in-
For the playback method, refer to the instructions for the disc.
To turn on/off secondary video, press PIP. Secondary video is played.
Press the button to turn it ON or OFF.
• Discs may not always be played back according to the settings on this
unit, as certain playback formats are prioritized on certain discs.
• Only the primary video is played during search/slow-motion or frame-by-
• This function may not work depending on the disc.
• You can use various playback functions. Refer to pages 30-33.
• On the [MOVIE] menu, use red or blue button to move to the first or the
last file or track and green or yellow button to move to the previous or
• Unfinalized DVD VR format discs may not be played in this player .
• Some DVD-VR disc are made with CPRM data by DVD RECORDER.
This unit cannot support these kinds of discs.
What is CPRM?
CPRM is a copy protection system (with scramble system) only allowing
the recording of ‘copy once’ broadcast programs. CPRM stands for
Content Protection for Recordable Media.
Playing a movie
1 Inserts a disc containing movie contents.
2 Displays the
3 Selects the [Movie] option:
4 Selects a movie from the [Movie] menu:
5 Plays the selected movie:
6 Stops the playback:
The player can play video contents recorded on a
DVD-RW(VR mode) discs.
HB954PA-AD.BUSALL_ENG_6605 8/19/09 10:57 AM Page 36