Troubleshooting – LG LHB977 User Manual
Resetting the unit
If you observe any of the following symptoms.
• The unit is plugged in, but the power will not turn on or of f.
• The front panel display is not working.
• The unit is not operating normally.
You can reset the unit as follows.
• Press and hold the POWER button for at least five seconds. This will
force the Player to power off. Press the POWER button again to turn
the Player back on.
• Unplug the power cord, wait at least five seconds, and then plug it in
You can update the Player using the latest software to enhance the
products operation and/or add new features.
To obtain the latest software for this player (if updates have been made),
or contact LG Electronics customer
Design and specifications are subject to change without notice.
• A USB device is not connected.
• The connected USB device does not have enough
• Internet connection is not established.
• The [BD-LIVE connection] option in the [Setup] menu
is set to [Prohibited].
• The connected USB device is damaged.
• You broadband service speed may not be fast enough
to stream video servicecs (such as Netflix, etc.)
• The ID list is full.
• The signal strength of the stations is too weak (when
tuning in with automatic tuning).
BD-Live feature does not
Streaming video services
(such as Netflix, etc.) often
stop or “buffer” during
The YouTube ID is not
automatically stored in the
Radio stations cannot be
• Connect a FAT16 or FAT32 formatted USB device to the
USB port (see page 22).
• Secure at least 1GB free space in the USB device for
using BD-Live features
• Ensure that the unit is correctly connected to the local area
network and can access the internet (see page 17-18).
• Set the [BD-LIVE connection] option to [Permitted].
• Format the USB device on your PC then re-connect it to
USB port on the unit.
• Contact your Internet Service Provider (ISP) and increase
the broadband speed is recommended.
• Delete one of the stored IDs and sign in with the ID again.
• Use direct tuning.
HB954PA-AD.BUSALL_ENG_6605 8/19/09 10:57 AM Page 61