LG LHB977 User Manual
• Pandora will pause a playback after eight hours without any input.
At this point, Pop-up message appears and you have to press ENTER to
resume the music.
• You may not get the song informations according to the network
• For questions regarding the Pandora service please visit:
or e-mail: pandora-support @ pandora.com
• For questions regarding your player please visit:
or call 1-800-243-0000
Using Pandora on your LG BD player
You will be amazed at how quick and easy it is to use Pandora on your BD
player. Using your player’s remote control, you can play stations that you
have already created or create new ones by providing the name of a single
song or artist. While the music is playing, you can give a song a Thumbs
Up or Down and Pandora will instantly change the music selection to bet-
ter match your tastes. Best of all, you can listen to your Pandora stations
through the BD player system speakers or online at pandora.com.
Enter your Pandora user name and
password on the virtual keyboard
with the supplied remote.
You may have to create a new
station if you don’t have one yet.
Enter one of your favorite artists or
songs to create a
After creating the stations, it
automatically shows the list of
stations created from the web or
player, and plays music.
[OK]: Finishes entering an E-mail or password.
[T Delete]: Deletes the previous character at the cursor position.
[Space]: Inserts a space at the cursor position.
[Clear All]: Clears all entered characters.
[ABC/abc/#+=]: Changes the virtual keyboard menu settings to capital
letters, small letters or symbols.
• You can use CLEAR on the supplied remote instead of selecting
• You can use the numerical buttons on the supplied remote instead of
selecting the numerical buttons on the virtual keyboard.
HB954PA-AD.BUSALL_ENG_6605 8/19/09 10:57 AM Page 48