Troubleshooting – LG LHB977 User Manual
• The power cord is disconnected.
• No disc is inserted.
• The TV is not set to receive DVD signal output.
• The video cable is not connected securely.
• The selected resolution is not capable with your TV.
• The equipment connected with the audio cable is not
set to receive disc signal output.
• The power of the equipment connected with the audio
cable is turned off.
• The [AUDIO] options are set to the wrong position.
• The player is in reverse play, fast forward, slow motion
or pause mode.
• The disc is upside down.
• An unplayable disc is inserted.
• The rating level is set.
• The disc was recorded on another unit and was not
• The Remote Control is not pointed at the remote
sensor on the player.
• The Remote Control is too far from the player .
The power is on, but the
player does not work.
The player does not start
The Remote Control does
not work properly.
• Plug the power cord into the wall outlet securely .
• Insert a disc. (Check the disc indicator in the display win-
dow is lit.)
• Select the appropriate video input mode on the TV.
• Connect the video cable securely.
• Select another resolution using RESOLUTION button.
• Select the correct input mode of the audio receiver so you
can listen to the sound from the player .
• Turn on the equipment connected with the audio cable.
• Set the [AUDIO] options to the correct position
(see page 25-26).
• Return to the normal playback.
• Insert the disc with the playback side down.
• Insert a playable disc. (Check the disc type and regional
• Change the rating level.
• Finalize the disc on that unit.
• Point the Remote Control at the remote sensor of the
• Operate the Remote Control closer to the player .
HB954PA-AD.BUSALL_ENG_6605 8/19/09 10:57 AM Page 60