Listening to music – LG LHB977 User Manual
Example) MP3 files
• When the USB device is connected and a disc is inserted
simultaneously, the menu for selecting a media will appear . Select a
media then press ENTER.
• You can use various playback functions. Refer to pages 30-33.
• To go directly to any track or file and play , enter the track/file number
using the numbered buttons (0-9).
• The playback may start automatically if the Audio CD inserted.
• Use v/V/b/B to select a folder then press ENTER and you can view the
files in the folder. If you want to move to the upper or lower directory ,
use v/V to move to the desired directory.
• On the [MUSIC] menu, use red or blue button to move to the first or the
last file or track and green or yellow button to move to the previous or
• The equalizer indicator is not coupled with the music in play back.
• If there is impossible code to express in the file name, it may be
displayed as illegible.
MP3/WMA audio file requirement
within 8-48 kHz (WMA), within 11-48 kHz (MP3)
within 8-320 kbps (WMA, MP3)
CD-R/RW, DVD±R/RW, BD-R/RE Format:
ISO 9660+JOLIET, UDF and UDF Bridge format
Less than 2000
(total number of files and
Notes on MP3/WMA file
• Depending on the size and number of the MP3/WMA files, it may take
several minutes to read the contents of the media.
• This unit cannot support the ID3 Tag embedded in the MP3 file.
• The total playback time indicated on the screen may not correct for
Listening to music
1 Inserts an Audio CD or a disc/USB Flash
Drive containing MP3/WMA files.
2 Displays the [Home Menu]:
3 Selects the [Music] option:
4 Selects a music from the [MUSIC] menu:
5 Plays the selected music:
6 Stops the playback:
The player can play Audio CDs and MP3/WMA
files. Before playing MP3/WMA files, read
“MP3/WMA audio file requirement”.
HB954PA-AD.BUSALL_ENG_6605 8/19/09 10:57 AM Page 37